P&G is one of the global leaders in the consumer products industry, marketing more than 300 brand to nearly five billion consumers in more than 140 countries, with annual sales of over $79 billion
P&G Indonesia is a growing subsidiary. Being the world’s 4th largest population, Indonesia is very important to P&G marketing several global brands, such as Pantene, Rejoice, Pampers, Whisper, Olay, SK-II and Vicks. We are the fastest – growing FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) in Indonesia with continued double digits business growth and Sales of over $350 millions.
We invest in training and give you challenging assignments, so that you can build your capability rapidly and become our pioneers in Indonesia.
We are committed to helping you grow as both an individual and successful professional – so much so that we have strong reputation globally as company for leadership development. Build your career with P&G and become an extraordinary leader. Apply now for:
- Associate Human Resources Manager
- Assistant Brand Manager – Marketing
- Customer Business Development – Key Account Manager
- Associate Product Supply Manager
- Fresh graduate
- Bachelor Degree / MBA from any major for HR, Marketing, and CBD ; Engineering Background for Product Supply
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic or non academic activities
- Must have proven success from school of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others
- Thinking / problem solving, creativity & innovation, initiative & follow through, communication and priority setting
- Self starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Good command of the English Language
How Do You Apply?
- Submit your application through our website at link below. Click Apply on the Job List
- Complete the online application and take the online assessment
- Take the Global Reasoning Test at our P&G Office
- Pass the Resume Screening in the Function you are applying for
- The resume you upload should be 2 pages maximum and contain the following information:
- Your complete name and contact details, university and degree, year of graduation
- Academic history and key results, including GPA and any other scholastic achievements
- Your top 3-5 leadership experiences and achievements to date. Include 2-3 sentences to describe your specific role, the interventions you made and results achieved
- Other relevant projects, research work, competitions, business ventures, athletic organizations, or internship experiences you have been part of
- Pass the Comprehensive Interviews and receive a Job Offer!
Application process will be closed by 31 December 2015. Should we found suitable candidate for the position, the application process shall be closed earlier.
2855 Total Views 1 Views Today